Tomorrow morning we will begin ITBS testing which will continue throughout the week. Before coming to school Monday, be sure you:
- had a good night’s sleep Sunday night
- had a hearty and healthy breakfast Monday morning
- bring an extra snack – a healthy one!
- have at least two (2) number 2 pencils (if you’re using a mechanical pencil, be sure to check the type of lead)
- bring a good, quality eraser – one that won’t leave a lot of smudges
- bring a silent reading book, sudoku or crossword puzzles,
a coloring book…anything to do if you finish tests early. I will have coloring pages and some puzzles available for those who want them.
I also want to let you know in advance that we will not have a vocabulary test this week. I think you’ll have taken enough tests by the time Friday rolls around. And while I won’t be giving you much in the way of homework this week, I do expect all of my seventh graders to do plenty of reading at home!
Have you logged in your books yet?