Greetings you future Eighth Graders, you! Are you looking for something to do yet? Because you know I have ideas! As you may remember, I’ll be attending the International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE) Conference in Denver at the end of this month. I will be surrounded by thousands of educators from around the world while I’m there! I was thinking today that it might be the perfect place to spread a little Hope. Who’s with me? Care to make some fabulous Hope Notes for me to take to Denver? Send me an email if you’re willing and/or able to help out.
Middle School Reading Challenge
Thanks to Luke and Madeleine, the Eighth Grade Class pulled closer to the Seventh Grade Class today in the Middle School Reading Challenge. Have you been reading? Have you sent McTeach your pages yet? What are you waiting for? Here are the links you’ll need to help your class stay ahead of my future Seventh Graders:
- Summer Read-Off Form – where you’ll input the number of pages you’ve read
- The Summer Read-Off – where you can see which class is in the lead
- Challenge the Teacher – who do you think is reading more? Students or teachers?
- Recommend a Book for McTeach – Think I should add a book to my reading list? Tell me about it here.
- Book Reviews – help us build a reading list for the entire school by making suggestions here.