Your homework for this evening is to create a comic strip using your vocabulary words (Unit 9 please). Here’s an example comic that I created last year (for a different unit):
Here’s what you do:
- Go to http://funnytimes.com
- Click on “Cartoon Playground”
- Create your comic strip using the tools provided. Be sure to use at least one vocab word per square.
- Give your comic a title and add your first name, last initial
- Click on “publish” and review your comic
- If everything is okay, click on “save” (but don’t save it to the gallery!)
- After it’s published, email it to yourself and to me (ctkmcmillan @ mac . com)
Let me know if you have any questions. I’ll be adding your comics to the Vocabulary page on this blog (I’m taking screenshots since we can’t seem to use the HTML code).